Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Class Takeaway 5

I think the "What If..." questions we wrote are going to be a big help in the fishbowling of this assignment. At first I didn't know if I could do 50 questions but it seemed around half way they came easier and easier, but then near the end they were more difficult to think of. After turning in my questions I took a look around my classmates' submissions. I thought they were remarkably similar in some cases. People seemed to really explore the transformative nature of their "Altared" book.

I am looking forward to physically changing my book too. So much so that I am debating doing multiple changes to it. Maybe making it like "This Is Not a Book"? We'll see.

Just so I have a record of this for the Bliss assignment I think that my ideal creative space is a coffee-shop-like space. Some place where there are other people being creative but it isn't a super-traditional creative atmosphere like a library. This assignment in particular should help me find the creative space that best suits me and that would be a huge help to me on my creative journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment