Monday, March 3, 2014

Takeaway 7

Whoa...

I feel like it was so long since our last class meeting. We had a lot of built up things to get out. Which was really good, as it turns out.

I thought the class was quite receptive to my project which was really cool! It seemed like a majority of the class got a laugh out of the donkey butt, which was okay too.

David's project touched me the most. I think it resonated with me so well because it seemed like he was down about it. He mentioned something personal that happened in his life recently, but he still managed to keep the alteration and the transformation of the book positive. I think it also stuck with me because it was entirely white and I imagine him as a super colorful type person which is awesome and so indicative of his awesome personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment