Monday, March 10, 2014

Takeaway 8

I am surprised I haven't thought of this before. Class Take Away meet my favorite Take Away Show.


I just wanted to share a little moment of synchronicity I experienced just then.

Okay. Now with that out of the way-- I experienced way more emotion from trash then I thought I would. Ever. Seriously, I got choked up at some points.

I am really jealous of Vik Muniz in the way he can inspire people to improve their situations by showing them his vision. It seemed at multiple point that people doubted Vik's vision for this two year project. But he powered through their doubt and was able to convince them that his project was worthwhile and constructive to his subjects' lives.

Not only that he DID improve their lives. That was the most amazing. To see their lives improving and how they left the garbage - or even why they returned. It was almost an expose of the human condition and how people view their happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment