Sunday, April 27, 2014

Fear the Fear II & III

I think my timing was a bit off for my presentation of my assignment. I meant to present my video a bit earlier in the class but I hesitated until the last second. With that in mind, I don't know if people were in the "fear" mode when I presented. But it seemed as though people were receptive to it. Compared to my hypothesis about my project, I think people were enticed by the thought of the unknown and were actively interested in my project.

Aside from the obvious answer of changing my presentation timing, I think that my project was well thought-out. I enjoyed putting my project together and analyzing what it was I was really afraid of.

There were a couple fear projects that resonated with me. The first was David's grief of losing a child and the second was Dana's project on the fear of losing a loved one. David's was an unapologetic outpouring of emotion. It made me think about the possibility of losing a child in the future. Dana's made me want to spend more time with my family. Looking at my project in relation to the two, it seems theirs' were based on a family theme, whereas my project was focused on my own life. It makes me feel a bit selfish about the content of my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment