Sunday, April 6, 2014

Takeaway10

Eh, a bit late on this. Sorry!

I missed class this week but...

The truth is this fear assignment got me thinking a lot about my job and I felt like I needed to take some time and reflect on some goals and take stock of my career position. I was offered to apply to a position by a friend who thinks I would be a serious contender and would give me a solid, reputable recommendation. Some consequences are I would have to quit school just shy of graduating with a diploma (could school be a wasted investment?). My personal relationship would be jeopardized--she was offered the same one. I had to think about those.

However, I currently work as a server, bartender, trainer, administrator, assistant manager at a restaurant. I do not want to be in the restaurant industry anymore and instead want to start working towards a career that is related to MAS. So I've been searching for something that can satisfy my needs and the truth is...

I am scared. I have worked in restaurants for a steady paycheck for about a decade! Its all I know! I am afraid of what is out beyond restaurant-land! Which brings me to...

No comments:

Post a Comment